With Thanksgiving Eve upon us... it reminds me to be grateful for everything I have. Every single day, there is something to be grateful for... even on the worst of days when we can't see it.
I am so beyond thankful for my life and my inspiring husband. I'm grateful for the fact that I have a good full time job doing something I love (graphic design) and that I have my own little projects on the side.
Above all, there are no words for the incredibly rewarding life I have at home with the love of my life and our two pets! Our home is bursting with creativity (not just from me, but my hunny is a musician) and it puts the biggest smile on my face. We've created our own traditions and our own little piece of heaven:
Not only do I have all those wonderful things, but I'm also thankful for YOU! Having this platform to connect with everybody has been a blessing in so many ways... I've been able to learn from you... I've been able to share my knowledge and improve the lives of other allergy and eczema sufferers... and I've watched to you guys connect and help each other. It's been AWESOME :-)
Thank you for finding me, emailing me and chatting with me... thank you for sharing your stories, your hearts, and for reaching out to help one another.
YOU GUYS ROCK.
Among all of the daily battles we have... you still find time for others and that can really truly make somebody's day.
With each story shared, somebody else relates and feels a little less alone. It really does make a difference!
In fact, you can do that right here.
After these last few years, this blog has come a long way! In its honor, here are a list of my favorite posts!
- Video: My First Experience with Oil Pulling
- Allergy Stories: A Sister's Love Moves Mountains
- Recipe: Simply Sweet Popcorn
- The Methods I've Taken to Diminish My Eczema
- How to Stay Positive After Developing Allergies
- DIY Facial for Sensitive Skin
- Building My Nickel-Free Guitar: The Entire Story
- 5 Nice Things You Can Do for Somebody with Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- What To Do When Your Skin Breaks Out with Allergic Contact Dermatitis AKA Eczema
- A Day in The Life of Nickel Allergy
- Tips to Help You Fall Asleep When You're Itchy
I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow - whether you're celebrating or not! Either way, a little bit of gratitude can go a long way. Increasing your level of gratitude can increase happiness and therefore reduce stress... and I think all allergy and eczema sufferers could use a little bit of that!