I'm happy to say that as another year begins, my blog is still around :-)
Not only that, but we've shared so many stories with each other, learned a LOT because of it, and have given each other a lot of support. What more could I ask for?
I want to thank you for being part of the conversation, for sharing your stories (you can read the allergy stories here and the eczema stories here), and for being generally awesome. All of this reminds me that I really do have a lot to be grateful for... in spite of my auto immune disorder.
As I look back on the year, I'd love to share with you the top 10 Allergista posts!
Check 'em out:
- Benefits of drinking hot water
- 13 things to avoid which contain propylene glycol
- Did you know disposable razors are nickel laden?
- Here's to 2 years
- Ask The Allergista: What are the alternate names for propylene glycol?
- Ask The Allergista: My baby seems to have a polyester allergy. What should I do?
- My itchy finger, the idiot-boy who sells flat irons, and the coolest cat in the universe
- RECIPE: Simply Sweet Popcorn
- Avoiding Propylene Glycol: Daily makeup products
- Ask The Allergista: I think I have a propylene glycol allergy. How do I avoid PG?
Also... this year I'm trying to raise awareness in an effort to make the big companies realize there needs to be a more allergy friendly disposable razor created. In doing so, I've created a petition on Change.org. Nickel and chemical allergies are so common that I feel there really is a market for it.
Please click here to quickly sign my petition! *You can do so anonymously*
Also, don't forget to follow me this year! Click the links below: