One thing I set out to do when I started this blog was empathize with others and let them know that there's someone else out there who understands the struggle of allergies.
So in that effort, I'm going to share 7 things I hate about my allergies... But I'll end it on a high note with 7 things I love <3
Here we go:
- I hate how itchy my skin is 99% of the time.
- I hate how the bubbles, red patches, and bumps look.
- I hate how I can't use any hair product I wish.
- I hate having to re-build my wardrobe as 100% cotton.
- I hate being allergic to Bluto, our cat.
- I hate not being able to eat whichever food I wish.
- I hate how I'm as allergic to nickel as you are to poison ivy - and nickel is everywhere
- I love how I'm a clean eater because of my food and chemical allergies.
- I love that the air I breathe in my house is incredibly cleaner than most buildings, thank you to the air purifier in every room.
- I love how my hunny and I have our weekly bonding activity of "washing the cat".
- I love my super soft cotton bedding.
- I love that I have a legit excuse to buy new outfits since I'm re-building my wardrobe.
- I love how I'm much more aware of the chemicals going into my food and onto my skin than I ever was before.
- I love writing this blog.
You know, I thought the 7 things I love was going to be a lot harder to write! Pretty cool :-)