and some samples!
Now, what's so great about these products you ask?
- Packed with vitamins and minerals
- Loaded with Essential Fatty Acids
- High in Antioxidants
- Protein (9g per 30g serving)
- Low GI, which means energy is released slower into the body helping keep hunger at bay
I had my hunny try one of the milled ones and give me his opinion. The milled Linwoods products have a fine texture which is perfect for yogurt, but I can't have yogurt due to my lactose intolerance.
So, he decided to try the Flaxseed & Goji Berries:
I asked him to express his thoughts in bullet points and this is what he thought:
- Not much flavor (which is great for sneaking it into recipes to make them healthier)
- Not crunchy
- The texture is dusty
- Doesn't taste offensive
- Great for survival kits
I tried some of their Hemp product since it wasn't milled into a powder:
For whatever reason, I was expecting it to be crunchy, but it wasn't. It does have a very nice, light nutty flavor, though! This would be great in yogurt.
Here are the nutrition facts:
Have you tried any of the Linwoods products before?