Since that post, a lot of great things have happened:
- I've chatted with other people suffering from the same allergies as I do
- I've gotten solutions to my problems from those people
- I've made new blogger friends
- I've had readers tell me that their skin has improved with my guidance
- My health has improved from tips given by my readers
- I had the privilege of being an official blogger at the Gluten & Allergen Free Expo this year
- I've had a new place to vent my stress and frustrations
- I've built up a lot of cute cotton clothing, cotton home-goods, propylene glycol free products, healthy recipes and more on my Pinterest boards. It's like my own little online store!
- I've had the opportunity to talk to a lot of people suffering from different issues and have heard a lot of people's stories
- My readers have connected with each other through the comments on my blog posts - I love that!
So, cheers to the blog, cheers to everyone that I've connected with, and cheers to continuing on in all of our journeys to feel better :-) THANK YOU everyone! Thank you for taking the time to comment, for helping others, and for being generally awesome.