This is an extra important post to me because I'm allergic to PG and I've got really bad vision. Optometrist appointments, glasses and contacts are always a must for me. I thought this deserved its own post because I'd imagine that having an allergic reaction to something you've put on your eyeballs must be AWFUL. Thankfully, when I found out about my chemical allergies, I was educated right away and I've never had to deal with my eyes reacting badly to anything.
You'll want to always read the labels on:
- contact solution
- eye drops
- and make sure any doctor working on your eyes knows about your allergy because it's in a lot of the prescription eye drops and solutions.
Click the photos to go to the links:
Have you ever had the horrible misfortune of having an allergic reaction from eye drops or going to the optometrist?